- Hotel check-in time is at 14:00 hrs and check-out time is at 12:00 hrs (noon), any early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability and will be charged accordingly.
- The cancellation policy of every reservation is as per the policy applied on the rate at the time of processing the reservation
- For the room types which can accommodate an extra bed a maximum of one extra bed is permissible.
- Maximum two Children below 08 years on complimentary on existing bed are permissible in room types which can accommodate.
- A maximum of one extra person per room (where extra bed is permissible) can be accommodated.
- Guests must be at least eighteen (18) years of age or has to be accompanied by an adult with a valid government issued identification with photograph and address at the time of check in as per the directions given by Delhi government.
- Please be advised room numbers cannot be pre-assigned or confirmed in advance. You may contact reservations department or front office department for assigning the room on arrival however, under no circumstances can the hotel be liable for the unavailability of a specific room number.
- valid government issued identification with photograph and address proof is required for all the guests occupying and visiting the room.
- Smoking not allowed in hotel premises since we are a NON SMOKING HOTEL.
- To maintain privacy of our resident guests and the tranquility of the hotel, the hotel does not allow visitors to guest rooms without registration and valid government issued photo identification proof with address. No more than two visitors are permissible in a guest room at any point of time. Visitors are not permissible in guest rooms with or without the occupant post 8 PM.
- Management reserves the right to deny use of the rooms to any person, as its sole desecration.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- Food and beverage for rooms should be ordered through the In-Room Dining only. No outside food & alcoholic beverages are allowed in the rooms or in the hotel premises. Any liquor brought into the hotel by guests will be kept at the front desk until checkout.
- Hotel will not be held responsible if guests consumes outside food and get adversely affected by the bad quality of outside food.
- Alcoholic beverage service is not allowed below 25 years of age.
SWIMMING POOL & FITNESS CENTRE
- Persons under the influence of alcohol or narcotic substances are not allowed to use the Pool.
- Kindly keep all valuables in the lockers provided, management cannot be held liable for loss of any valuables or other personal property left at the swimming pool premises.
- For Hygiene reasons, all persons are requested to take a shower before using Swimming Pool facility.
- Depth of pool is 6 feet, diving is not allowed
- Use the ladders while entering and exiting the pool.
- Proper swimming attire is required for the usage of pool.
- Nuisance not allowed in the hotel premises.
- Any person having a skin disease, sore or inflamed eyes, cold, nasal or ear discharge, communicable disease or who is wearing any kind of bandage or Band-Aid to cover an open (unhealed) wound will not be permitted in the pool.
- Management reserves the right to deny use of the pool to any person, as its sole desecration.
- These rules and regulations are subject to change any time without notice.
- It is assumed that patrons know their physical limitations. Proper attire must be worn at all times.
If you choose to take advantage of any promotions offered through the hotel, please follow all restrictions associated with each offer. Management reserves the right to change or cancel all promotions at its sole discretion without any notice.
DAMAGE TO PROPERTY
- Guests shall be liable for any damage, except normal wear and tear to Hotel asset. Guest will not, and shall not permit others to, drive nails, tacks, hooks, screws, or other items into any part of the Hotel rooms or Hotel equipment or property. Guest shall keep the Hotel room in a good condition and maintain hygiene and cleanliness.
- Also in case of events, any damage caused to the hotel or hotel property, the hotel will be claiming the recovery charges from the guest.
- Incendiary or dangerous articles are not permissible inside the hotel. No fire-acts or an act causing threat to human lives is non-permissible in hotel premises.
- Guest shall not be allowed to carry any arms, firearms or ammunition with them within the hotel compound. Even in the name of personal security guard/body guard, guest shall not be allowed to have any arm, firearms, ammunition. If it is found at any point of time that this norm is violated by the Guest or any person accompanying him, shall be taken seriously and the guest and/or the accompanying person shall have to leave the hotel premises immediately settling the bill. This policy is without prejudice to Hotel Management right to immediately report the matter to concerning authorities.
- Hotel does not assume liability for any items left unattended in any area of the hotel. Hotel may require security officers for certain occasions. In order to maintain adequate security measures Guest may be required to inform Hotel security personnel as determined by the Hotel Security department.
- The Lodhi considers guest comfort and security as our priority, particularly when faced with today's global security challenges. Advanced security technologies to facilitate safeguarding your security, such as; integrated surveillance systems. As our valued guest, we are committed to creating an environment of security and wellbeing throughout your stay. Our security personnel patrol the premises 24 hours a day. CCTV cameras are installed strategically in all public areas.
The hotel will report all suspected illegal activity to the appropriate authorities and reserves the right to refuse service to anyone suspected of involvement in such activity. The hotel reserves the right to enter any area of the hotel, including guestrooms, should there be a reason for suspicion of illegal activity or if we suspect our property, staff, or guests are at risk.
To maintain the privacy and peace of the hotel, guests are not permitted to make sounds which emit out of their rooms. We believe in maintaining the privacy of all the information of the guest we have with us and shall be used for our purposes only. However, all the requisite and relevant information of guest of any other nationality/foreigner regarding his/her stay in Hotel, as is required to be shared under the law, applicable time to time, shall be shared with local police/administration, as per rules.