EXCURSIONS & EXPERIENCES - COME EXPERIENCE DELHI WITH US
Our excursions and experiences range from highly personalized tours tailored to special interests to sightseeing, shopping and exploring in Delhi and beyond.
For More Information Call +91 11 4363 3333
Personalized tours of Delhi include:
- Explore the nearby Lodhi gardens;
- Visit neighboring Nizamuddin Village, a very historic and interesting area with Humayan's Tomb as the central focus. The Sufi 'qawals' (songs of praise) can be enjoyed at the Nizamuddin Dargah on designated evenings;
- Tours of traditional neighborhood shopping precincts such as Khan Market, Meher Chand Market, Sunder Nagar, Connaught Place, Old Delhi, the Red Fort and the Jama Masjid, Qutub Minar and the Mehrauli archeological area.
- Shopping for Indian designers and local crafts and textiles, shawls, jewelry, decor items and artifacts.
- Escorted Cycling or rickshaw tours of the narrow lanes of Old Delhi
- The Delhi Golf Course is just across the road from The Lodhi. Games and clubs can be arranged for our guests.
- Enjoy eating in Indian homes and tours of the local food markets with local 'foodie's'. -
Day tours to Agra to visit the Taj Mahal and Fatehpur Sikri, the citadel of Akbar the Great outside Agra, are now very feasible by car utilising the new Delhi-Agra Expressway. Agra can also be accessed by train or en route to Rajasthan.
Cooking lessons in The Lodhi Kitchen.